Will Writing service
A Will is a legal document that allows you to state what should happen to your assets (your money, property, investments, and possessions) as well as your young children after you have died.
Where will Your Property go if you do not make a will ?
If you live in England or Wales and die without a legally valid Will the government will decide who gets what. If you have no living family members, all your property and possessions will go to the Crown. If you have children under 18 years old, other people can make decisions about who will take care of the children and manage their finances, education and living arrangements. By making a Will you can specify your wishes.
For a fixed price quote, call our Team of expert or Request a callback and we will call you.
you may wish for your estate to be distributed amongst friends; relatives; charitable bodies or Institutions of your choice and in the proportions as specified by you
Frequently asked questions
A will is a legal document that dictates the distribution of assets when you die. If you die without a will, state law governs. You definitely need a will if you are married, have kids, or have a lot of assets. … A will can help your family avoid conflict when you die, and it is not something you should draft yourself.
- Value your estate. Get an idea of what your estate will be worth by drawing up a list of your assets and debts. …
- Decide how you want to divide your estate. …
- You may decide to leave a donation to a charity. …
- Choose your executors. …
- Write your will. …
- Sign your will.
- Money That Should be Used to Pay Outstanding Debts.
- Real Estate, Including Your Primary House.
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds.
- Business Ownership and Assets.
- Other Physical Possessions.